About our Annual Meeting
San Miguel Power's Annual Meeting of Members has always been an opportunity for cooperative members to gather and review the association's activities over the previous year. Members can pose questions and learn about the co-op's goals for the future.
The 2024 Annual Meeting
The 85th Annual Meeting of the Members of San Miguel Power Association, Inc. (SMPA) will be held in person and online on Thursday, June 6th, 2024 at the SMPA Nucla Office (170 W. 10th Ave.)
This meeting included the following:
- The announcement of the elected director to the Board of Directors for District #1 (Parts of Montrose, San Miguel, Ouray and Dolores Counties including Basin, Bedrock, Naturita, Nucla, Paradox, Redvale, Slick Rock and Uravan)
- The announcement of the elected director to the Board of Directors for District #4 (Parts of Montrose, Ouray and San Miguel Counties including Colona and a portions of Log Hill Village and Telluride).
- The reports of the Board President and Chief Executive Officer.
- A member Question and Answer period.
- Food, music, prizes, booths and demonstrations.
Annual Meeting & Outreach Archive
The 2022 Annual Meeting
The 2022 SMPA Annual Meeting was held on June 9th as an online virtual conference. The meeting featured:
• Scholarship Announcements
• Board President’s Report
• CEO/General Manager’s Report
• Informative Custom videos
• Board Secretary / Treasurer’s Report
• Interactive Question and Answer Period
The meeting was attended by over 100 participants. Thanks to the Board and Staff for helping to build this online experience.
View the Meeting Highlights
The 2021 Annual Outreach
An in-person Annual Meeting was not held in 2021. Like the previous year, a special edition of the Annual Report was published along with video content to help ensure that members were given financial and operational updates.
The 2020 Annual Meeting was Cancelled Due to COVID-19
San Miguel Power's 2020 Annual Meeting was canceled for the health and safety of our members and employees during the local outbreak of COVID-19. A special edition of the Annual Report was published to help ensure that members were given financial and operational updates.